|Vol 4 (2014)||Using Facebook to build a community in the Conjunto Arqueológico de Carmona (Seville, Spain)||Abstract PDF|
|Ignacio Rodríguez Temiño, Daniel González Acuña|
|Special Volume 2||Can 3000 schoolchildren make history? How to involve a community in exploring its late medieval roots; field report from an ongoing slow archaeology project||Abstract PDF|
|Anne Traaholt, Kjartan Fønsteilen|
|Special Volume 2||Community Rescue: Saving sites from the sea||Abstract PDF|
|Special Volume 1||Sustainability in community archaeology||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"